More sloppy reporting again - the Maison de Ville care home is to close - but where is it? Would it kill them to actually say, for those of us who may be hazy on such things?
Does the basic journalism of "Who, what, why, when, where?" no longer apply to our local media?
It's here on Google Maps (Streetview), up La Pouquelaye.
(btw, look at the website for the home at www.sthelier.je and compare the photo they've used with the view Streetview - looks familiar?! Can we wonder "copyright theft"?)
Oh, and as for the "nearby" St.Ewold's (maybe on the map, but it's still a long-ish indirect walk for even the fittest youngsters) that involves taking a right from Trinity Hill here (Streetview) and it looks like this (Streetview).
Thursday, 16 May 2013
Tuesday, 14 May 2013
- What if you're retired from the industry but still interested, wanting to have some input and pass on some of your wisdom accumulated over the years?
- What if you're currently out of work, hoping and waiting for the next IT job to come along - and would benefit from being able to attend their events to network and get your face known?
- What if you're 'just' an employee, not management?
- What if you work in another industry but want to switch, or are keenly interested for any reason?
- What if you're a student or school leaver also eager to embark on a Digital Jersey career?
Sorry.... but it looks like you're not welcome! Jersey's legendary lack of inclusivity strikes again. Just another one of those "them and us" divides that crop up all too often.